Ticketing and Performance InformationThu 17 June 2021
Nantwich Players are really looking forward to welcoming back our audiences.
We have worked hard to put your safety and comfort paramount for an enjoyable return to live theatre. We have ensured that the theatre is a ‘Covid-Secure’ venue.
Tickets will be sold on-line only, via the Nantwich Town Council website.
There will be no in-person or telephone sales.
Only 30 tickets a night will initially be sold in line with current social distancing. However, if the restrictions change on or before the 19th July, then we hope to add more available seats to the website for purchase. Therefore, you may be seated in a separate ‘block’, or you may be seated next to others depending on the guidance at the time.
On arrival, doors will open at 7pm to allow staggered arrival times for a 7.45pm start.
Working in line with current Covid advice, then the following will apply –
- Please maintain social distancing outside the front doors until the Front of House Manager is ready to welcome you in. You will need to show your ticket purchase email receipt on arrival - either on your mobile phone or from a print out of the email.
- Currently, face masks are mandatory in public buildings and must be worn on entry, in the foyer and the auditorium during the whole of the performance. The mask must cover your nose and mouth.
- You must use the hand sanitizer provided immediately on entry.
- Everyone must either scan the ‘track and trace’ barcode on their phone or complete your contact details on the form provided.
- A one-way-system will be in operation throughout the building - please follow the signs and keep appropriate social distancing at all times
- Toilet Access – follow the one-way-system in and out of the toilet corridor. All toilets are ‘unisex’. Please maintain social distancing should a queue develop.
- Auditorium social distanced seating - your purchased seats are not inter-changeable.
- With social distancing, there will be no bar, coffee or ice-cream sales. Please bring a bottle of water with you if you wish or there will be water to purchase (cash only please and no change given)
- The performance will last around 2 hours. There will be a 10 -15 minute ‘comfort break’ part way through.
There will be a programme on the Players website for you to print off.
NB – please keep checking our website at www.nantwichplayers.com for any updates. If the Nantwich Players are obliged to cancel any of the production dates, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information as to a ticket price refund. (Please do not contact the Nantwich Town Council as they will not be dealing with refunds)
Jeremy Acklam – Chairman of Nantwich Players